Welcome

Hiwassee Angler is the only full service fly shop in the area. We are located in the heart of some of the best fly fishing that East TN has to offer. We offer guided fly fishing for trout, smallmouth bass and striper. We also offer fly fishing classes. Visit our website by clicking HERE.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Don't Forget...Free Shipping

Don't forget that we still offer free ground shipping on all orders to the lower 48. We've had to remind some people recently that were ordering new gear and getting ready for spring. Thought I would post it again to remind everyone. Just give us a call and we'll be glad to help.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys:

    Just wanted to post a note about my purchase the other day. While I was purchasing it from Dean...Steve was in the background looking at his extensive list of all things specific for Hiwassee style drift boats. He came up to me and showed me something I never would have thought of to increase the performance of my purchase. Ordered in on the spot and to top it all off don't even have to pay the shipping which would of added $20 or so out of my pocket. Folks these guys and gals (you too Brook!)are experts at what they do.. Take advantage of them and increase your hooks ups! Thanks for the great suggestion it works fantastic. Bill

    ReplyDelete