Welcome

Hiwassee Angler is the only full service fly shop in the area. We are located in the heart of some of the best fly fishing that East TN has to offer. We offer guided fly fishing for trout, smallmouth bass and striper. We also offer fly fishing classes. Visit our website by clicking HERE.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Follow Us on Facebook

If you haven't already, start following us on facebook. I am going to try and do better on my posting for this blog and for our FB page. We have been extremely busy this year ( thanks to all of you for supporting us ) and I have really gotten behind on posting. I'm not very good at taking the time to update our sites. It is the one area of the business that I can slack on without anyone giving me a hard time. So, either no one is reading this crap or no one really cares if it gets updated. Or both. Anyway, check out our FB page and be sure and "Like" us while you're there. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment